Wednesday, January 25, 2023

A Few of my Favorite Things

 


Alice in Chains mini poster: Alice in Chains is one of my all time favorite bands and Jar of Flies is my favorite EP of theirs. I really love grunge music and I also love collecting posters. My room is covered in posters and album covers. 

Headphones: Music saved me. I always have my headphones on. If you ever see me around campus I'm probably wearing these beloved headphones I've had since 2016. 

Sea shell: Beach lover. I will never not love the beach and nature in general. Hence why I go to school by the beach. 

Painted skull: I'm obsessed with skulls. I have a pretty big collection of random skull / skeleton related items including a tattoo. I also enjoy painting and art in general so this is two in one. 

Passport: My number one goal in life is to travel as much as possible, so the passport speaks for itself. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

A Natural History of the Senses Relief Sculpture

  Fire & Ice Cardstock paper, acrylic paint, gel medium, hot glue, masking tape 17" x 14" x 1" The sculpture entitled Fir...